So this weekend was a little crazy. A lot of fun but not a weekend I want to repeat anytime soon!!
Friday night we drove 2 hours to my friend’s birthday party (which ended up being a Keg Party!). I was right about the lack of healthy food – ate a couple handful of chips, sliver of birthday cake and then a late night chicken pita (ordered in). Didn’t get to bed until after 3am. Woke up at 8:30am to head back home – just wanted out of there! Stopped into Tim Hortons for a much needed egg and cheese on English muffin sandwich and coffee.
Saturday was a uneventful day, just sort of lazed around, had a 2 hour nap, then got ready for night number 2! Headed into Toronto for the bachelorette party. Had an excellent dinner of salmon pasta (with spinach and goat cheese). Went to a club/drag queen show where a few shots were had! Only got to see half of the drag queen show before I had to leave to catch the late night bus home. Once home I did heat up some of the hubby’s leftover Chinese which was just what I needed! Again didn’t get to bed until about 3am.
Slept in until 10am yesterday. We did our grocery shopping, planted some seedlings to keep indoors until ready for transplant (red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, basil, parsley, dill, plum and heirloom tomatoes, Italian broad beans (seeds courtesy of nonna!), plus some flowers), tried really hard not to nap! Make a healthy and delicious dinner of mussels with crusty bread. Watched an episode of V and then hit the sack!
So last week I had 2 goals. The first was to complete all of my workouts. Well unfortunately I missed 2. The 6km run and the 60min bike ride. I’m doing the run tonight so that’ll cover that. The bike ride was planned to do yesterday but I really did not have it in me to sit on the stationary bike (my bike is in the shop, and I need to buy a 2nd bike for puttering around on) so I scrapped that. Will it get done – we’ll see how the week is going. So overall I’ll give myself a B for that goal. My 2nd goal last week was to track – and track I did. I tracked every bite that went into my mouth! Even on the weekend where I used 25 of my 35 flex points. So I am giving myself an A+ on that goal. So an A for the week.
This week I’m keeping it simple as well! Drink lots of water. A lot of the food I ate on the weekend had salt in it and I can feel the bloat. So I’ll need lots of water these next few days to see a good number on the scale! Complete the 7 planned workouts, plus the 2 ST workouts.
Next week in vegetarian week which Justin and I will be doing. So need to research more veggie options for the week! Edit: Vegetarian Week is actually the 24th to 30th of May, I was wrongly informed!
No comments:
Post a Comment