I’m totally on a roll! Yesterday was another great day for the books. These are the weeks I need to be successful and get back to my goal. I’m living the identity I want to associate with myself!
As noted yesterday it started in the pool – the right way to start a day. Plus I when I got home I had a spare hour (with the hubby having to work late and with us just eating leftovers for dinner) so I spent that working out – 30 minutes of strength training – upper body (biceps, triceps, chest, back and shoulders) and abs. Then I did 30min on the Wii Fit Plus playing games! I love me those games – I played snowball fight, table tilt, snowboard slalom, soccer, skateboard arena, super hula hoop (3 minutes each way, more tiring than you would expect) and lots more! Once the hubster got home we ate dinner then headed out to pick up some beer for tonight. We also looked at Cdn Tire and Walmart at bikes for me (to replace the one that got destroyed when I got hit by the car on it). Didn’t find anything but we are going to go check out some other locations. I just want a cheapo under $200 bike that I can do errands on (ie can lock up and not worry about it getting stolen!).
This weekend is a busy fun filled weekend (but not a lot of sleeping time!). Tonight I head out of town for a friend’s 30th birthday. Tomorrow night I have another friend’s bachelorette in Toronto. In terms of my plans for healthy living? Tonight we are eating a healthy pasta dinner (Bolognese sauce that I made on Tuesday night) that will fill us up. I’ll probably snack on some things once we are up there, and that will probably be chips and I’ll have a sliver of birthday cake. If there are healthy choices I’ll snack on that but I have a feeling there won’t be many options! And my offers to bring up food was shot down. Tomorrow night I know where we are going in Little Italy for dinner – so I’ll probably have a salad to start, pasta for dinner (there is a good looking salmon pasta on the menu) with a fun cocktail to drink! I know that I could choose a entrée dish that is probably a little lighter in points but I love getting pasta that I can’t make at home at restaurants – it is my fave food and I know I’ll enjoy it a hell of a lot more, so why would I deprive myself of that. B/c eating something just b/c is not the way I envision my healthy life.
In terms of exercise – today I ran 4.5km, tomorrow I will rest, Sunday I will bike 60minutes (but you never know the rest and Sunday could switch). I also want to get in another Strength training workout.
Here is what I ate yesterday:
B: mockmuffin with cheese – 5
S: 1 cup carrots – 0
L: leftover tandori chicken, ½ cup rice, veggies – 8
S: yogurt, ½ granola bar, berries – 2
D: leftover Mexican lasagna – 6
S: 6 mini eggs, triscuits with ½ laughing cow – 4
Total: 27
Activity: 35 min swim (5), 1 hr ST and Wii Fit Plus (3) - 8
No comments:
Post a Comment