Oh I forgot to say yesterday that the extra sleep did help - I am moving onto the last stage of interviews - a meeting with the VP! So that happens next week, I'm very excited!
I hit up the dentist last night and my gums are showing major improvement so yesterday turned out to be a good day!
This morning I got a ton of blood taken. First off went to the lifelab to do an infectious disease and CF blood test. They took 8 vials of blood from me! Then I went to the fertility clinic to get my "Day 3" bloodwork done, only 1 vial. I ate a PB sandwhich on the way to get it done but after needed something to eat. Just did not feel great (actually while they were taking the 8 vials was starting to feel lightheaded and nauseous) so I went to Tim's and got an egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on an english muffin. It was exactly what I needed.
Tonight my plan is to go home and do a speedworkout. I'm thinking of doing this:
1k warm up
3x1k at 5k pace
1k cool down
Think it will be tough!
No comments:
Post a Comment