Week 1 in the books! Here is a summary of all of my accomplishments this week:
•Earned 46 APs (ate 36 of them)!
•Ate 7 Weekly Allowance Points
•Tracked all week!
•Ate my fruits and veggies (about 7 per day)
•Swimx2, Bikex2, Runx2.5 (the half being my transition run of 10minutes last Friday), Wii Fit Funx1
•Made my own healthy “junk food” (wings, pizza)
And the scale rewarded me!
Last week: 172.6
This week: 170.8
Loss: 1.6
Total Loss: 10.2lbs
So I lost the weight I gained last week. Now comes the important week – the week where I stay on the healthy track and lose weight again. I need to keep myself off the cycle of loss, gain, loss, gain that I’ve had this past month and a half!
Last night I went on a run and coffee date with my friend that just got back from living oversees for 1.5 years. It was amazing to catch up with her, I missed her a lot so I’m really happy to have her back! Next week we are doing the same but she’s going to come to our house for dinner too. We didn’t run too fast but that wasn’t the point, it was more to be active and catch up!
This morning I went for another run whose sole purpose was for speed!! Here is the speedwork I devised:
1km warm up
3x500m at 5k pace (3 to 3:15 goal) with 500m rest in between
1km cool down
I did this on the trail behind our house, with no Garmin b/c the batteries were dead (boo hiss). Here were my splits:
3:04
3:07
2:56 (really laid it all out there for this one)
I didn’t get a chance to do my 1km cool down b/c of time constraints – but happy that I got 4km done!
This upcoming week I plan to follow KISS and keep it simple (stupid). I’m sticking with quality exercise, good healthy eating, tracking. I’m bound and determined that next week the first 2 numbers on the scale are going to be a 1 and a 6! I plan on listening to my body too – the past couple of days I did eat a lot but I ate b/c I was starving!! I ate dinner last night at 10pm and ate 2 servings of pasta and when I went to bed at 11pm my stomach was grumbling for more! I didn’t eat anything b/c, number 1 I wanted to go to sleep, number 2 weigh in day was today, and number 3 I knew b/c I just ate that I would be fine til morning! But considering the weight I saw on the scale on Monday compared to the weight that was there today I’m not overeating!
Here is what I ate yesterday:
Preswim: ½ real green bar - 1
Breakfast: English muffin, egg, ½ laughing cow cheese - 6
Snack: ½ banana - 1
Lunch: tuna sandwich, pear, chocolate – 7
S: ½ bar – 2
Prerun: crackers and cheese, ½ real green bar – 4
Postrun: latte – 3
Dinner: 2 cups pasta with sauce – 7
Total: 31
Activity: 40 min swim, 27 min run – 9 APs earned.
No comments:
Post a Comment