Like my mid weekend post alluded to I had an amazing weekend! We just laid low the entire weekend so it was incredibly relaxing! I did great with eating and exercised everyday (even though the scale isn’t showing it – boo). And got a lot of stuff around the house done as well! Here’s a quick breakdown:
Exercise:
- 8km run
- 9 km bike ride (in the rain!)
- 17km bike ride
- 20km bike ride (on mtn bikes, oh my felt like I was going uphill the entire time!)
Work:
- Cleaned the house
- Edged the garden
- Weeded the garden
- Laundry
Relaxation
- Watched some movies (Big River Man (documentary), War of the Worlds, Sixth Sense)
- Surfed the net
- Read 2 books (Book of Negros for some good reading, Forget me Knot for some fun chick lit reading)
- Hung out with family (finally met my grandfather’s girlfriend!)
- Went to the beach
All in all a 4 day weekend that will get me through until our vacay in July!
This week is vegetarian week! Both the hubby and I were going to do it but he is not, still recovering from his wisdom teeth we decided that he’ll eat whatever he can!
Tried to go swimming this morning but the pool’s chemicals were all haywire so they wouldn’t let anyone in. So I’ve made some adjustments to the plans to accommodate!
Tomorrow I have an interview for a permanent job that is close to home! I’m excited and nervous!
No comments:
Post a Comment