So Weigh In last night wasn’t pretty – but since I went from a first thing in the morning, after I worked out, before I ate weigh in to a evening weigh in I was expecting it. So I went up 1.4lbs. Back to 172.2lbs. I’m sticking with evening weigh ins now so it is sort of disheartening to lose the couple of pounds that I’ve already lost!
Like I said I didn’t work out except for my “elevensies” (which was just as killer as expected!) I just relaxed instead. I started to watch 3 movies on demand but kept falling asleep during them, so I ended up just hitting the sack nice and early!
This morning I started it off like I normally do on Thursdays – in the pool! And like usual I thought I could get ready faster than I do, so was only able to swim for 35 minutes instead of the planned 45. It was a Speed Day and boy was it a tough one:
100m warm up
4x50m drills (kick, free, pull, free)
Main Set – Leave On Ladder
3x100m Leave on 2:40
2x100m Leave on 2:35
1x100m timed (2:21)
100m cool down
My arms are jelly right now! Which is why tonight I’m focusing on my legs for my 10 minute bootcamp!
“Leg Up” 3x30s
Squat with Alternating Front Kick
Squat with Alternating Back Kick
Plie Lunge with Side Kick Right
Plie Lunge with Side Kick Left
Bicycle Crunches
No comments:
Post a Comment