Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Healthy Living

Healthy Day One: check.

As soon as I got home I got to my 10 minute bootcamp (I did a free on demand full body one). Then made a healthy dinner – grilled cast iron pan frittata – wow delicious. Then we finished the day with a 31km 80minute bike ride that was absolutely amazing. We took the bike trail down to the waterfront trail and it was just a great way to finish the day! The hubby even suggested that we have a goal of biking 50km each week. I totally am on board for that! 20km to go this week!

Now on to healthy day two! Tuesdays have been a double duty day, and today is no different!

Healthy Start to the day: check. 1400m swim
Healthy Breakfast: leftover delicious frittata.
Healthy Snack: no check – forgot to pack my snacks. I had 2 peek frean cookies (80 cal total)
Healthy Lunch: check – made an experimental lunch – pasta mixed with a can of smoked mackerel in spicy tom. sauce with spinach
Healthy Dinner: check. Stir fry.
Healthy Activityx2: check. 5km run
Healthy Postrun fuel: if you count ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment