Things have been going great in my neck of the woods! Last night 2 friends came over for a run, dinner and some Glee! First off the run, we did a 5km loop by my house which we ran in 33 minutes. The time just flew by with all the chatting that we were doing! We got back and finished up the dinner that my amazing husband started to cook for us! Grilled Chicken (2 types – Jerk and Piri Piri), Pesto Zucchini rounds, Asparagus, Spicy Italian Potatoes (started them the night before so just needed to be finished up). It was very healthy and delicious! Then Glee!! I’m so sad that next week is the finale but True Blood will be starting up just in time to fill the hole!
I made the executive decision again today to not get up early to work out. Decided to sleep in, eat a good breakfast and prepare for my interview. Today I had the 2nd (or 3rd depending on the count) interview, I met with the VP for 45 minutes, then a peer for 20 minutes, then the manager for about 20-30 minutes. It went really well so I’m hoping that things all work out! I find out maybe Friday or early next week if there is a last interview or not and if I get the job. I’m keeping my fingers cross and (warning hippy talk ahead) continue sending good energy out into the universe in the hopes that some good karma comes back to me!
Tonight I’m going to weigh in, that’s right tonight, not this past morning. I’m really nervous about the weigh in since I know I’ll see a gain with the change in times. This morning I saw a great number on the scale which would equal a loss but I think that with food and water that it would be a miracle to see that number on the scale tonight. Just means that I should see the loss next week then!
I don’t think I’ll be running my speedwork tonight, just don’t see it happening to be honest. I’ll get home at 7pm, do my 10minutes bootcamp then eat dinner then will just want to relax! So I think I’ll make tomorrow another double decker workout day!
Today my 10 minute bootcamp is inspired by Dirt Diva and Steve in a Speedo who posted about a crossfit workout “Twenty One”. On my old blog I did an “Elevensies” workout inspired by this since I knew I wouldn’t be able to do the complete workout, it was a great challenge so I thought perfect for this!
“Elevensies”
10 pushups 1 sit up
9 pushups 2 sit ups
.
.
.
1 push up 10 sit ups
Eek it is going to be a tough one! Fingers Crossed that I get the job, that I do well on the scale and that I survive the workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment