Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Streaking!

Trying to start up a streak here! The past 2 days have been AWESOME! Now I’m hoping that this continues on to Thursday and Friday (always the toughest 2 days of the week for me!). To me Thurs and Fri usually dictate how I’m going to be over the weekend, so need to set the precedent!

Yesterday was a great on plan day. Here is what I ate and how I moved:

Breakfast: mockmuffin with egg and cheese – 5
Snack: none, breakie held me over!
Lunch: leftover Calzone (from my epic fail recipe the prev night) dipped in Blue menu 50% less fat artichoke and asiago dip, 1 cup of carrots and celery sticks, apple – 9
Snack: ½ granola bar - 2
Activity: 36 minute bike ride (15km), 30 minutes worth of Wii games and Wii yoga – 5 (didn’t count the Wii)
Dinner: Weight Watcher’s Mexican Lasagna (using last week’s Mexican Shredded Beef leftovers), green beans – 6
Activity: 20 min after dinner walk with the hubby
Desert/Snack: strawberry banana smoothie (1/2 banana, ½ cup strawberries, ½ cup milk blended), 1 triangle of light laughing cow, 2 servings light triscuits – 4.5

Total Points Eaten: 26.5
Total Earned: 5

And already today is off to a great start, b/c I started it in the pool! I bought a 1 year membership to the City pools today so I’m making a commitment to go at least once a week to ensure I’m not wasting the money! But I figure if I plan to go twice a week then that compensates for the times I don’t go at all (ie getting bronchitis!, going on vacation, etc). I swam for 45 minutes. Tonight I take the bikes in to get their spring tune up and we are grilling up some burgers! I’m hoping that I can get in some indoor gardening (planting seeds indoors to get them started).

Here is my swim workout, today’s focus was endurance:

100m warm up
4x150m
3x200m
100m fast
100m cool down

Total: 1500m

No comments:

Post a Comment