It is amazing how different two days can be!
Yesterday morning started amazing – swimming really is a great way to start the day. I spend the day on Cloud 9 when I do.
This morning started off like crap! First of all I woke up extremely bloated (that time of the month) with cramps and back pain. Did not feel like going for my 4k run but knew it had to get done. Put on my running skirt but changed into joggers once I saw the forecast and wind! Ran for 10 minutes with my pants falling down and my stupid socks falling off and riding down my feet. So I threw in the towel and walked back home (thankfully with the route I was doing I was only a 5min walk from home). Needless to say I was very pissed off. I also weighed in. Gain of 1.4 lbs. I know a mix of bad decisions and bloat so know that next week will be a better week on the scale. Then came into work, went to make myself a cup of coffee – the size of ounces wouldn’t change and with my cup it the coffee just barely fit in! So carefully brought it back to my desk and then put in a creamer. Which was bad. So all that work and couldn’t even drink it – arghh!!! So I got to go down a buy a coffee b/c I was not going to try it all again!
But I’m ok with it all. At first I was quite upset about the run b/c I don’t know if I’ll be able to fit it in this week. But then I thought if I don’t do 1 run it won’t kill me or my plan so no need to sweat it! And yesterday was just so amazing and I know that today will be too!
Last night, let me tell you I was just such a productive girlie. I got home, threw (literally) the bikes in the back of the Escape and took them to get their spring tune up (won’t be ready for a week, boo!). Got back, took out a big package of ground beef. Made 8 4oz burgers and a big batch of Bolognese sauce. 4 of the 8 were BBQ’d tonight (2 for dinner, 2 for the freezer for quick dinners), the other 4 were frozen. The sauce is for Friday night b/c we need a quick filling dinner. Cleaned the kitchen. Got Justin’s smoothie ready. Put some chicken legs into a tandori marinade (tandori seasoning we got for xmas mixed with yogurt) for tonight’s dinner. And to top it all off – Glee!! It was good.
Here is what I ate yesterday:
Preswim: ½ glass of OJ, ¼ Nature Valley Granola bar (or ½ of 1 bar) – 2
B: ¾ cup Fibre 1, 1 cup milk – 4
S: ½ banana – 1
L: ¾ cup homemade mac and cheese, ½ cup green beans, sautéed in evoo, 1 cup spinach – 7
S: yogurt, strawberries, ½ pumpkin pie kasha – 2
D: 4 oz burger on bun, serving of oven fries, ½ cup zucchini - 8
S: ½ serving leftover fries, 6 mini eggs – 3
Total: 27
Activity: 45 min swim – 6 points earned.
Weight: 172.6
I’m excited to hit up a Weight Watcher meeting tonight – it has been 2 weeks (after hours work events the last 2 Wed) since I’ve been so I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully it is the final nail in the motivation coffin.
No comments:
Post a Comment