Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week Ahead

This past weekend was my birthday celebration weekend. On Friday night I had a night out with friends at a local pub which was a great night, Saturday night was a Chinese Feast with the family (and prezzies!) and yesterday was a winter hike with friends with dinner following at their place. I got some great gifts – Wii fit Plus, Garmin GPS, my Garmin watch (got last Monday), Yak Trax Pro, a very pretty bracelet, a fun pair of heels, and some moolah. Very successful!

In terms of last week goals:

Take all my vitamins everyday – ok, some days but not everday
Follow Workout schedule:
- Monday off
- Tuesday – 30 min bike, 15 min boxing workouts on Wii - check
- Wednesday – 20 min shred – no check
- Thursday – 20 min run, 20 min strength training – half check (did the 20min run)
- Friday – 30-45 min swim (depends on how I hold up, it’s been awhile!) – no check
- Saturday – off – 20 min run, 40 min Wii Fit Plus
- Sunday – hike – 6k hike in 1.5 hours

This Week’s Goals:

1. Post the posts I write in emails!
2. Take my vitamins everday
3. Begin tracking again
4. Workout Schedule:
- Monday – 30 min Wii Fit Strength, 3k Run
- Tuesday – Off
- Wednesday – 30 min Wii Fit Strength, 30 min Bike
- Thursday – 30 min bike, 15-30 min balance and cardio games Wii Fit
- Friday – 30-45 min swim
- Saturday – 30 min Wii Fit Strength, 4k Run
- Sunday – off – Ice Wine Festival!

Here is my journal for the day:
TypeWhatPointsBalance - 24
A30 min Wii Fit Strength226
Bsquash & fig bread, milk521
S3/4 c veggies, 1/2 banana120
Lleftover stirfry614
S1/2 granola bar212
A3k Run (~20 min)315
Dhamburger soup, 1 cup114
chicken pesto sand77
chocolate16
S??


For those last 6 points, I’ll probably use 4 of them for my snack tonight or if I’m hungry before my run.

Lastly, I think I’m going to add another New Years goal. I think I would like to run, bike, hike and swim my way to 2010 km in the year 2010. On average that is just shy of 39km/week. Now some weeks I’ll blow through that and on others I’ll have less (like this week I bet I do around 20km) but I figure it will balance out. Why I picked 2010? Well the obvious reason! Plus it is something that I know I can easily accomplish IF I maintain a balanced workout schedule. I need to stick to the training plans and working out in general to reach it so I think that is the perfect compromise for motivation!

Last week I did 24 km (6k running, 6k hiking, 12k biking) which brings my Year To Date Totals to 38km.

No comments:

Post a Comment