Yesterday (well actually last Monday was) was my 30th Birthday – wow. I wanted to wait til then to post some goals b/c I wanted to think about how I wanted to start off this next decade of my life. Now I’m hoping that at some point this year my role will become perm (I’m on ctrt right now) so then I hope to be able to start trying for a baby! So some of these goals will not be met if that is what happens!
Here are some of the goals I want accomplish this year:
Lose Weight!
- to accomplish this goal I’ll follow Weight Watchers. By going to meetings every Wednesday I’ll be able to keep myself motivated!
- I’ve signed up for the XWeighted National Challenge for the next 6 months and the goal set by them is to lose 20 lbs. Ideally I would love to lose about 30 lbs in that time (my A goal), but would be happy with 25 (B goal) or the 20 already set (C goal).
- I weighed in yesterday at 179.4 lbs, with my bust measuring at 39, waist/abs – 41, hips – 43. Yuck! So by 2011 I would like to be between 150-155, that is my ideal range of where I want to spend forever!
Two Triathlons
- I would like to do 2 triathlons this year. My plan is to do a June one and a September one. I start training in a few weeks for this.
1-2 Trail Races
- this was a goal I had last year that I didn’t get to accomplish and is something I would really like to get done!
Long through hike.
- this is a goal that both the hubby and I would like to accomplish, right now we are looking at the 75-100km loop through Kilarney.
Become permanent at my job!
Get pregnant.
I’m sure I’ll have some more goals throughout the year but things can always change too, last year was definitely a testament to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment