Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Small Steps


Tonight I go for my "first" week weigh in and I'm really hoping to see a loss!! I'm a little nervous since it is the time of the month and I'm definitely retaining a lot of water so I'm really hoping that doesn't have an effect on it.

I've done really well this week otherwise - I've tracked every day and everybite that went in my mouth. I ate most of my flex points and half of my activity points (earned 28 points this week, which meets my goal!). My ideal would be to lose 3lbs since it is a first week back but I'd be happy with any loss!!

I always find that the pressure is high for weigh in day when you know you've done the work and worked the plan. Obviously you worked hard so you expect to see results and I'm so used to see the scale go up and then just hover between 178-181 (like it has since May). That is why I would like 3 lbs, I want to see 177 b/c then I feel I can get to 175 and then lower and lower until I'm back to where I want to be.

But I did have a big weekend and I do have a water retention issue right now so if it doesn't happen this week it will next week!

How do you handle weigh in days?

No comments:

Post a Comment