Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back on the Scale

So tonight I head back to Weight Watchers after a long break. The last time I tried to go was in November when my car died. I'm pretty sure I've stayed about the same, or am up a lb or 2, nothing too bad considering the holidays. I'm really excited to get back that's for sure!!!

This morning I woke up early to do a Wii workout mixing up some Yoga and Strength moves for 25 min (plus 5 min of warm up/cool down). It was quite challenging. This is my second strength focused workout and I'm surprised at how challenging it is. All morning this morning my arms were fatigued from it!! After Weight Watchers I'm going to do my 30 min bike workout at home!

Here is what I'm eating today:

B: egg sandwich - 5
S: carrot muffin, 1 cup cucumbers - 4
L: 2 cups Hamburger Soup, apple - 3
S: 1/2 banana, 1/2 granola bar - 3
D: salmon, pesto pasta with spinach - 8
S: 2-4 pts

APs earned - 6
Total: 25-27 points eaten

I'll check in tomorrow to post my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment