Thursday, January 21, 2010

On the Right Track

So I had Weight Watchers last night - up 0.8 lbs in the past 2 months. Not too bad! I was very excited to be back. Last night it was all about moving more which is what I'm all about right now too! I think a part of my weight gain this past year had to do with exercise not being Number 1 (or close to it), so I'm looking forward to getting back there. But I did cancel my bike work out last night though! I got home at 6:45pm and dinner was not even start yet (hubby came home late) so by the time dinner was done (7:30pm) it would've been too close to bedtime for me to workout and I needed to eat, doing it before was not an option.

So I've added it to today and Saturday. This morning I added 15 minutes to my bike ride (indoors) and on Saturday I'll add the 15 minutes either to my 20 min run or I'll do it on the bike, so I'll still get it in this week!

Here's my eats for today:

Morning: 2 pieces zucch. bread, 1.5 cup milk, 1 cup of cucumbers - 7
Lunch: salmon pesto pasta with 2 cups of spinach cooked in - 7
Snack: new Kashi dark choc. and coconut bar (OMG goodness) - 2
Dinner: 1/2 cup rice, 3 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli - 6
Snack: 1 chocolate piece, 2 pt snack - 3

Activity Total: 7 (45 min bike, 30 min Wii Fit games)

Total: 25

1 comment: