2.2lbs! That is what I lost. What makes it more exciting is the fact that I’m finally in the 160’s!!! 169.4 to be exact. It has been 6 months of getting to 170.x and then me self sabotaging and gaining weight (2-5lbs). Even this time there was that a little bit (before xmas I was 170 exactly and then I gained 2.6lbs that one week!). But this time I told myself that I would get there by February and that I wouldn’t allow myself to get off track. And despite my exercise not being on par this month but eating for the majority of the time has been (I like to aim for an 80/20 up to a 90/10 ratio). And I got there!! I knew this week was my real loss week since my weight loss pattern is generally à small loss, small loss, big loss, but 2.2lbs was better than I hoped for!
One thing I can say for sure is that this week has been great – first with the job offer and now with the weight loss! I’m only 14.4lbs away from my goal and I’m only 9lbs overweight now (in terms of BMI), so that I find quite exciting!
Tonight I’m off to the mall to pick up so new bras. I got a gift certificate for my birthday which was very much needed – every single one of my bras is falling apart in some way or another!! The Bay has a buy 2 get 1 free which is just what this girl needs. We have a furnace/ac inspection tonight at 6pm so I’ll be doing some yoga when I get home instead of running. Tomorrow night we are going out for dinner and some live music so tomorrow morning I plan on going for a run before work. Getting my act together in the morning is a constant struggle so I really hope I can pull this off! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment