Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Plan

To accomplish my Health and Fitness goals for the year I'm planning on taking it real slow. Each week I'm going to introduce something new either with eating or with exercise. If I have trouble with it I'll repeat it. To me this is a marathon not a sprint and with the addition of Nolan I don't want to stress myself over it! So for the month of January here is the plan:

Week 1: 3 cardio sessions, ideally running
Week 2: Track what I eat
Week 3: 3 10 minute mommy and baby strength training sessions
Week 4: Count points/calories whatever for Mon to Friday eats

Last week I ran twice and it felt so amazingly awesome. I need some runners, need to build up some more leg muscle and need to increase my endurance (ran 2 minutes at a time) but otherwise I felt great!


No comments:

Post a Comment