B: 2 slices toast with nutella - 5
S: 1/2 cup blueberries with 1/3 cup yogurt - 2
L: canneloni, carrots - 8
S: vanilla milkshake (6), 2 servings triscuits w/laughing cow (3) - 9
D: chiptole squash soup, carrots, english muffin with butter oatmeal cookie - 11
S: popcorn - 3
Total: 38
F&V: 5+
Water: 10
Hi there, I read your blogs like every week.
ReplyDeleteYour humoristic style is witty, keep it up!
Feel free to visit my blog Zinn collection review
Very good information. Lucky me I discovered your blog
ReplyDeleteby chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!
my web site :: http://beyondraspberryketones.com/
each time i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive,
ReplyDeleteand that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.
My web page ... Test Force Xtreme
Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious opinion, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web site: Internet Money Path From Home
Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've
ReplyDeleteloaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good
hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!
Here is my website: Cosima revival review
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.
ReplyDeleteI once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!
Here is my web page 1285 Muscle
Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark
ReplyDeletethis page.
Payday Loans Online
Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users, due to it's pleasant articles
ReplyDeleteGoji Berry Diet
Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your website
ReplyDeleteby accident, and I am stunned why this coincidence
didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
hvac mn