So yesterday was another great day if I do say so myself!
I ate according to plan and stayed within my points. And despite being extremely tired I made sure to get in all my workouts plus some!
I did a reverse brick, started out with a short 3km run. It was a great run, the sun was still out a bit so it wasn't dark. I wish I wore my yak trax b/c the trail and most of the sidewalks had snow and the road was a little to icy to run on. So I was a little slower then I hoped for my overall a great run done in 21 minutes (7min/km). Then I came home and hopped on the bike for 26 minutes (11.5km). At first it was tough with my legs but it definitely got easier! Then I hopped onto the Balance Board and did 25 minutes of abs and balance/cardio games.
I felt amazing after. Especially when I made Butter Chicken (using Kitchens of India curry paste - only 60 calories for 1/4 of the pkg! - not including the little bit of butter I cook the chiken in or the chicken) on 1/2 cup steamed rice and 1 cup of brocoli (which I also have for lunch today). For my desert/snack I had a slice of zucchini bread and a hot cocoa. Really it was a great relaxing night!
I really feel that this is the time. I'm 100% commited to losing this weight for real this time. I feel really great about eating healthy and working out - a feeling I really do not want to go away. This is how I felt the first time I lost the weight and how I used to feel every Jan when I would lose the 5-10lbs I gained over the holidays.
I'm a little nervous about next week since we are having our floors redone so no kitchen for Monday or Tuesday but that is fine. And the rest of the week we are having our living and dining rooms done so stressful living but we will have our kitchen back at least! I do have 1 planned indulgence - we are probably going out for chicken wings on Tuesday for dinner. The hubster has been wanting to go very badly for awhile now and with not having a kitchen it makes sense to go! Tonight I plan on running and then doing a 30 min Wii Fit Plus strength routine. Not sure what I'll be able to do this weekend with moving alot of stuff off our main floor so I want to make sure I've gotten in all my planned workouts before and if there is time then it'll be extra!
Does anyone else have the Wii Fit or Fit Plus? What are your fave things about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment