Thursday, February 4, 2010

SV and NSV to report!

So I had some great scale and nonscale victories yesterday!

I started the day off with a 30 min Tony Horton Power Half Hour Arm exercise that I’m really feeling today! Since it is tough for me to make the pool I decided that I’ll at least do this workout to really strengthen my upper body.

I hit up Weight Watchers to step on the scale:

Last week: 179.4
This week: 178.4
Loss: 1lb!

So I’d hoped it would be more but I decided that my body will do what it wants and as long as I’m on plan and as long as the numbers keep going down then I’m not going to worry too much about it!

The big victory for me though was the fact that yesterday was an EXTREMELY stressful day for me, I didn’t eat anything in the afternoon, then had to go to physio then to Weight Watchers to weigh in so I was starving on my drive home. Usually on stressful days I’m in super craver mode and just want to eat crap and drown my sorrows in fast food and chocolate – but not yesterday! In fact all I really wanted was a track to do some sprinting on! Unfortunately reality was that I didn’t have the food in me to do that and by the time I ate it would be too late so I didn’t actually do the sprinting. But I’m in shock that I craved that instead of food! The funny thing was my mind kept trying to talk me into craving junk food (I think b/c it is just so used to it) but the rest of me just wasn’t feeling it! So I had a healthy dinner of a soup and a sandwich with some blackberries and 2 pieces of chocolate for desert.

So all in all a good day (well minus the whole work stuff, but things are much better today so that’s good too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment