On Friday we put up all of our Christmas decorations and Christmas tree. Of course I had a hot cocoa while doing it!
Saturday we had a relaxing day cleaning and getting ready for our party that night. It was nice that we got so much done without feeling exhausted doing it! That night we had our Ugly Christmas Sweater party - the 4th year of it. We made mini pulled pork sandwiches (a Weight Watcher recipe that gets them every time!) and mini shrimp cakes. Plus we had some nachos with home made salsa and some chips. We did a potluck style which ended up to be a cheese and cracker buffet since most people brought that! In terms of eating - I really was too busy to eat too much. I do not like eating pulled pork, so did not have any of that. In terms of drinking, I made a drink called Xmas Cheer (vodka, amaretto, strawberry kiwi juice and orange juice) that I had 3 of, then I stuck with water. After last weekend of way too much drinking we did not want to make that mistake again! Everyone left around 1am, we did cleaned up and then hit the sack!
Sunday was really the perfect day. The hubby and I have started a new tradition of hiking part of the bruce trail every Sunday (except last Sunday). Some friends have gotten interested in it so yesterday we took them to the prettiest area we have been too so far. The hike starts at a waterfall and goes up and down the escarpment and few times. It is 1 hour one way so makes a good 2 hour hike. It is almost like a 2 hour interval workout since
Now on to the week! This week I find out about the interview last week. Went very well, and I know they have checked my references so I am really hoping for some good news!
Here is my exercise plan for the week:
Monday: 30 day shred, 5k run
Tuesday: Combat DVD
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 30 day shred, 20 km bike (indoor)
Friday: off
Saturday: 5k run or hike
Sunday: off (Christmas family brunch)
Love the new tradition with your hubby! I recently started a Saturday Run with the hubs tradition.
ReplyDelete