So it has been an interesting week! Last week on my way to Weight Watchers our car died, turns out we had been burning oil and ran out, which means our engine seized. Bye Bye car. It was quite old and we knew we would need a new car soon so it isn't too upsetting! On Sat we went car shopping, today I go to try and finish the deal!! But anyways, didn't make it to WW to weigh in.
We also had our parents and some family friends over for dinner on Saturday and we drank a little bit too much so the hubby and I spent the most of yesterday (ok all of it) in recovery mode. The sad thing is? Our parents were completely fine!
My contract that I'm on now is coming to an end, which is sad b/c I love my job now. But tomorrow I have a job interview for a job to start in Jan. I really hope that I get it so that I don't have to worry about finding a new job!
This week is going to be tough in terms of fitting in exercise. Since yesterday was a write off we will need to do all the stuff we had planned to do squeezed into our nights here. We have our annual xmas party this weekend so we will need to clean up the house, get the bedrooms ready for overnight guests, and decorate - eek!
My goal this week is to get 20 min/day in. What does everyone else do during these weeks?
No comments:
Post a Comment