Yesterday was Day 2 in my challenge. We had had a busy day with a couple of outings and a bedtime with the babe that wasn't as smooth as normal - 2 things that usually would lead me to postpone a workout until the next day, but I couldn't just give up right away! Not working out wasn't even an option!
The 2 workouts I did was this BodyRock one, I only did 20 reps/exercise (instead of the prescribed 50). Some exercises I could've done 50 while others I was struggling to just to the 20! Next time I think I'll do 30. It took me about 15minutes so I followed it up with this Pop Pilates Intense Abs one which was super hard too. So a great 25 minute intense strength focused workout!
In terms of my starting stats:
Weight: 173.6
Bust: 38
Waist: 32.5
Abs: 40
Hips: 40
Right Thigh: 23
Right Calve: 13.5
Right Arm: 12.5
Today on the menu is a swim!
I'll right away snatch your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me realize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my web blog ... Weight loss supplement
With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
ReplyDeleteMy website has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd
certainly appreciate it.
Feel free to surf to my web site Library Relocation
I am not positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.
ReplyDeleteLook into my web-site :: Skin care
I am curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing?
ReplyDeleteI'm having some minor security issues with my latest website and I'd like to
find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?
Here is my web site; Chronic profits
Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my website: Buy Lipo slender
Hi, I want to subscribe for this web site to take newest updates, so where can i do it please help.
ReplyDeleteHere is my site Buy Garcinia cambogis
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the site is also
ReplyDeletevery good.
Feel free to visit my page - Nuvocleanse Diet
Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great writing.
Dermal meds reviews
great points altogether, you simply gained a logo new reader.
ReplyDeleteWhat might you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply
made a few days ago? Any positive?
Test Force Xtreme
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your web site.
ReplyDeleteAcne care